Follower

ITS ME! =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

A FORMULA FOR EVERYONE



Assalamualaikum 

Hello readers? How do you do?
Doing good lately? Ok thats good, enough with your life.

Ok, so today, I want to share some tip with you all   =)  
The DUS formula. Early in the morning I watch TV and the Ustaz talk about DUS formula, you guys want to know what is DUS? surely I will tell you guys.

DUS is

D- Doa
U- Usaha
S- Sedekah

Don't think we use formula in Mathematic only. We use formula in our daily life too.
I don't quite remember this formula is used for what, because it was so early in the morning, I just woke up at that time  T^T  Ok, thats it for today, until next time readers.

Simple doa for the muslims. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, always remember ALLAH. 
Because ALLAH is always there to help you guys. 



No comments: