Follower

ITS ME! =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

SOMETHING TO BRAG



Hello and assalamualaikum :3

FIRST PROBLEMO:
Usually people will give advice, but now, arghh what should I do?~!?
I need some advice how to forget something that we cherish....
Seriously, what should I do? When thinking about it, it making me suffocating..
I really in need of advice, it is so unlucky for me to stuck with something like this 


SECOND PROBLEMO:
:(  its making me mad, let me think what is my problem right now.. hmm hmm, I really got nothing to brag... Oh yeah, all my friend (girl) don't like to see stunt action, Whats wrong with stunt action??! You got problem with that..? And they will easily got scared! WTH!!  Arghh, when it comes to 'ghost' story, they will be number one to hear, but right after that,  "Hane, could you please accompany me to blablablabla"  ughh, Hellish nightmare!  Its making me sick.. I hope you should stop..


THIRD PROBLEMO:
What should be my third problem??  Let me think, errr, Jeloussy (Is that a correct spelling?)  ughh, whatever~  Okey, this problem, I really got nothing to brag. Just let it die here  :)





No comments: