Follower

ITS ME! =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

THE VERY AWKWARD MOMMENT WHEN....



Hello and hi to all. 

As for today I would like to share something interesting to you all. I really like this kind of topic. Well this situation always happen around me. Or should I say, it always happen to me?

Well, I will feel awkward when I don't know what else should I brag. Haha, I think everyone will feel the same thing when chatting with someone, either in real life or in the internet or whatever... 

And one more problem, I can't speak with someone face to face, I really feel awkward when I do it. Instead of my friend. My old friend. Hehehe. To me Old friend mean someone that I have know for almost one year. Haha, it seems weird. Ahh whatever.

Lack of drinking water make me feel sick. I have a sore throat and a runny nose. I hate it because I need more than 1 box of tissue to sneeze. Damn it.

Haha, don't be like me okey guys?