Follower

ITS ME! =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TYPES

Hi and Hello (Bello)

1: PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS POST THIER FOOD PICTURE

Well, to be honest, I do it too (Lol) . Sometimes, usually, I will post it when I made that meal by myself. But, it doesn't mean who didn't post their meal pictures doesn't eat. Haha .

2: PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS POST ABOUT RELIGIOUS VIEW

Ehem, don't hate me if I say(write) this, for your information, when you post something like Islamic tweet and you told others to RT it. Ex: RT this if you care. Hmm, I just want to say  "Who the hell are you to say that?!"  Well I won't be so unwise to do that. Same goes on Facebook, "Like if you love Allah/Mom/Dad/Nabi"  Something like that. Tbh, we love them or not doesn't decided by that LIKE button. So don't be so CLEVER and scared to that kind of post and start thinking, "Omg omg, if I don't like this post it meant that I don't love them."   -.-   Sorry just my opinion.

One more thing, it doesn't mean that person who doesn't post about religious doesn't care bout it. Well people, please don't judge others by this. Same goes for someone who always post about KPOP or whatever. It doesn't mean they don't love their religious. Please, please don't be so small minded.

3: THE ATTENTION SEEKERS

Ok Tbh, these kind of people always been an eyesore for me. These people always exist on Facebook, seriously sorry to say, I am being sincere here. Then, at some point, they start fighting among themselves using some harsh word. Hey hey come on, Its public, many people can read it.

IN ADDITION:
I am holding back all this time, so I am sorry if I had hurt anyone feeling with this kind of post :D
Btw, sometimes, someone will get jealous with A(female) when B(male)  is treating and caring about A. Well if I am not mistaken, its mean, that someone like B? right? If not, why would that someone get jealous? Hmm, so what should A do? Well, it just a random conclusion. Sorry if I am mistaken.




P/S: I hope you can get well soon :)) wkwkwkwk

1 comment:

Amirah Nuraisyah said...

serious talk..i agree with you.. hahaha daebak~