Follower

ITS ME! =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Tips To Overcome Shyness

Assalamualaikum,
How's life,
How's your family,
How's your friends,
How's your neighbours,

Okay, today we're gonna read about tips for those who having a hard time facing strangers or anyone. I hope I can help even a little. I wanted to be useful, and Im trying my best even you can't see my effort. 

“Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform, is truly important to other people.” – Andre Dubus

First tip isss try to flirt your neighbour! (lol just kidding)


Oh seriously, he is a bit like Geum Jan Di! Seung Gi my loveee

Don't feel bad if you shy, its okay. Many people suffer from some form of social anxiety. 

1. Take a deep breaths
2. Go on new adventures
3. STOP saying you are shy
4. Release the past
5. Learn to speak up
6. Meet new people regularly 
7. Get role models (If possible make me as your role model lol) 

And please, don't be too overconfidence, it may cause you suffering for the next few days or maybe a few weeks or even worse than that, you will suffer for the rest of life (Why im writing like i've lived for 100 years? lol) 

I don't know why, but for me I really have this feeling to help people especially the one that I know. Well don't even bother your self to say 

"Help yourself first,"  

Im helping myself, yes ofcourse. Im helping others, so that I can breath peacefully. Why? I don't know either. "Im okay with my life. Worry about yours. I can be happy even by myself."  


But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human


-Human:Christina Perri-

I know, we know, everyone know you're human. Act like one. Im sure, one day you can overcome any kind of obstacle you're facing. Little by little, it will change according to the way you handle it. 

You'll be like  "Goodbye past!! FOREVER BYEEE!!"  after this. lol
With love and love,
lovely Ahoney 

Adios,


No comments: