Follower

ITS ME! =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2015

Q&A

Hii Im back xD

I feel soooo excitedd to write this entry *_*
ok, below are the most popular question people always ask me.

Q:  How come you can speak Japanese fluently?
A: I've started learning japanese since I was 8 y/o hah!


Q: Single?
A: Yeap, since birth.


Q: R U happy with your life being single?
A: Why not?


Q: Why you like to watch anime so much?
A: My hobby, my priority *laugh*


Q: Come on why you tak layan 'him' loh?
A: Cus I dont want *laugh*


Q: Why you ni so memilih ah?
A: Thats not your problemo girl


Q: You tak kesian kat dia ke?

A: Why I should felt sorry for?

Q: You always main game, best sangat ke?
A: Sometimes. nah I dunno


Q: You ni , why you believe online people ah?
A: Then, why should I believe in you?


Q: Main game je, wasting your time loh!
A: Hey, you tengok malay dramas nangis nangis tak rasa cliche ka?      Dont you think it as a waste of  time too?


Q: You ni why you tak suka orang yang handsome-handsome?              takda taste betul.
A: Ermm pass.





*^*  



No comments: